Become a Client
Company Registration Process
In order to receive the training services that we provide, a company must complete the online registration form, insuring that they follow the established criteria. The registration process will assist to open the door to automation and robotics training designed to meet or exceed the needs of Alabama industry and it's affiliates at the Alabama Robotics Technology Park (RTP). Once a company is registered as a client, they will have access to our course catalog and also have the ability to register for available courses.
The criteria for being a client of RTP is as follows:
- A client must be an "Alabama Company". An "Alabama Company" is defined as a company that legally meets all state requirements and is engaged in manufacturing within the state.
- Alabama Company Affiliate: An "Alabama Company Affiliate" is a company physically located outside of Alabama that has a sister company located within the state and defined as an Alabama Company.
- Only Plant Manager, Superintendent, HR Manager, Training Manager, or Maintenance Manager can register the company and register students for training, unless prior approval from the RTP Robotics Manager. As a minimum, each company should designate a Company Official Contact Person and an alternate.
- ALL ALABAMA COMPANY AFFILIATES TRAINING MUST BE COORDINATED THROUGH THE ALABAMA COMPANY.
- RTP Confirmation of successful company/client registration via email or phone call within 5 working days (except during holidays).
- A company may only register once.