The Alabama Robotics Technology Park is designed to close the skills gap within the robotics industry, while also ensuring that students obtain training on the latest robotic technology in the industry.
The OSHA 10-Hour General Industry training course is intended to provide a variety of awareness training on general industry safety and health topics. The course places an emphasis on the identification of common hazards in the industrial setting as well as avoidance, control, and prevention.
- Introduction to OSHA, including OSHA Act; General Duty Clause; Inspections, Citations, and Penalties; Recordkeeping
- Walking and Working Surfaces
- Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, Fire Prevention Plans, and Fire Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Machine Guarding
- Hazard Communication
- Confined Space
- Safety and Health Programs
Students who successfully complete this course will obtain OSHA certification - 10 Hour General Industry, and will receive a certificate of completion and OSHA approved completion card will be mailed to the student within 3 weeks.
To receive an OSHA card, you must attend BOTH days of presentations and complete final exam with a passing score.