The Alabama Robotics Technology Park is designed to close the skills gap within the robotics industry, while also ensuring that students obtain training on the latest robotic technology in the industry.
Course Code: J2P0310 The course covers the tasks that an operator, technician, engineer or programmer needs to set up and program a FANUC Robotics HandlingTool Software Package. Recommended safety procedures are integrated into all training exercises. The course consists of lectures, chapter reviews, demonstrations and a series of lab exercises designed to reinforce what the student has learned. In addition to lab exercises, a pre-test and a post-test are used to measure mastery of objectives. Audience: This course is intended for the person who must set up and record a program on a robot with a HandlingTool application software package
Students successfully completing this course will be able to:
- Power up and Jog the Robot
- Recover from common program and robot faults
- Execute production operations
- Create, modify and execute a material-handling program
- Create and execute MACROs
- Monitor, Force, and Simulate Input and Output Signals
- Backup and restore individual programs and files
Basic computer skills are required. Windows 98, 2000, XP knowledge is preferred.
Electrical Safety Knowledge is preferred.