The Alabama Robotics Technology Park is designed to close the skills gap within the robotics industry, while also ensuring that students obtain training on the latest robotic technology in the industry.
This course (CCP146) teaches you how to perform basic Logix 5000™ and Studio 5000 Logix Designer® tasks, such as:
- Creating and configuring a project
- Communicating with a controller
The course will assist you in developing and building a solid foundation with a fundamental knowledge of Logix 5000 systems. You will be introduced to basic Logix 5000 concepts and terminology.
The following objectives will be covered in this course:
- Understanding Control Systems
- Locating and Identifying Logix 5000 System Components
- Locating and Configuring Studio 5000 Logix Designer Application Components
- Creating and Modifying a Studio 5000 Logix Designer Project
- Identifying and Connecting to Industrial Networks in a Logix 5000 System
- Downloading, Uploading, and Going Online to a Logix 5000 Controller
- Identifying I/O Tags and Devices in a Logix 5000 System
- Configuring Modules in a Studio 5000 Logix Designer Project
- Creating Tags and Monitoring Data in a Studio 5000 Logix Designer Project
- Drafting Basic Ladder Logic for a Studio 5000 Logix Designer Routine